Avb Public School Holidays Homework Viii Number
» SCHEME OF EXAMINATION (VI – VIII)
As per the instruction from C.B.S.E the school is following grading system at middle and secondary school level The nine point grading scale for measuring scholastic achievements is given below
Note : E1 & E2 are non-qualifying gradesAll assessment with regards to the academic status of the students will be done in marks and the assessment will be given in grades Grading or Co-Scholastic areas will be done on 5 point scale as given below
Evaluation of Academic Subjects in classes VI – VIII
F.A - Formative AssessmentS.A - Summative Assessment
F.A -1 + F.A - II + F.A - III + F.A - IV = 40%
Apart from Half Yearly (Summative I) and Final Examination (Summative II), there will be four formative assessments, two in each term.
The formative assessments include the performance in class interaction, Regularity, Peer Assessment, Presentation of Work, Unit Tests, Worksheets, Assignments, Maths and Science Lab Activities, Projects, Models etc.
Dates and details regarding formative assessments will be announced from time to time. Parents mustregularly check the diaries of their wards for further information in this context.
Students will be assessed in scholastic as well as co-scholastic areas. Scholastic area includes assessment in academics. Co-scholastic areas include life skills, work education, visual and performing arts, attitudes and values, co-scholastic activities, health and physical education & Yoga.
Promotion will be based on the day to day work of the students throughout the year and also on the performance in terminal examination.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION IX- X1. As per the instructions from CBSE the school is following grading system at secondary school level (IX and X). The nine point score and their equivalent performance in percentage for measuring scholastic achievements are given below:
Note : D, E1 & E2 are non-qualifying grades1. [Minimum qualifying grade in all subjects under scholastic domain is D]
2. The student’s performance will be assessed using conventional method of numerical marking.
3. The grades will be awarded to indicate the subject wise performance.
4. Apart from Half Yearly (Summative-I) and Final Examination (Summative--Il) there will be Four Formative Assessments (Two in Each term)
5. Formative Assessment: The Formative Assessment includes performance in Unit Test ,Class Interaction, Regularity, and Presentation of Work, Group Discussion, Quiz Assignment, Maths and Science I,ab activities. Projects, Role Plays etc.
Summative Assessment : The Summative Assessment is the terminal assessment of performance at the end of instruction. The Summative Assessment will be in the form of a pen-paper test conducted at the end of each term. i.e. half yearly and Final term Exam.
The final result will be calculated as per the following procedure
First Term : FA 1 (10%) + FA 2 (10%) + SA 1 (30%)
Second Term : FA 3 (10%) + FA 4 (10%) + SA 2 (30%)
FA I + FA 2 + FA 3 + FA 4 = 40%,
SA I + SA 2 = 60%
6. It is mandatory to appear in both summative assessments during the academic session.
7. Evaluation of Co-Scholastic Areas : In addition to the scholastic areas, co-scholastic areas like life skills , Attitudes and Values, Participation and Achievement in activities involving literary and Creative skills ,
Scientific Skills , Aesthetic Skills and Performance in Arts and Clubs as well as Health and Physical Education will he evaluated. 8. Details regarding CCE card
1 (A) - Academic performance in Scholastic areas (Grading on 9 point scale)
1 (B) - Includes work experience. An education, physical & health education (Grading on 5 point scale)
2 (A) - Life skills - includes thinking skills, social skills and emotional skills (Grading on 5 point scale) 2 (B) - Attitudes and values
3(A) - Co- Scholastic activities
3 (B) - Physical & Health education
[(Grading for 2(B), 3(A) and 3(B) will be done on 3 point scale)]
|AVB PUBLIC SCHOOL © 1975, All Rights Reserved.|
Но она не была прижата к боку, как раньше, и его тело уже не опутывали веревки. Теперь рука была закинута за голову, следовательно, Хейл лежал на спине. Неужели высвободился.