Festival In Malaysia Short Essay Scholarships
RCSI & UCD Dublin Scholarship Programme
Penang Medical College is pleased to announce FULL Scholarships for the September 2016 Intake:
|Malaysian Scholarships||FULL tuition fees for Malaysian citizens for the entire 5 years of the PMC medicine programme|
|International Scholarships||FULL tuition fees for International students (non-Malaysian citizens) for the entire 5 years of the PMC medicine programme|
These scholarships are offered for both the RCSI and UCD pathways.
Download the RCSI & UCD Dublin Scholarship 2016 Application Form here:
Application Form (Malaysian)_RCSI-UCD Scholarships 2016
Application Form (International)_RCSI-UCD Scholarships 2016
Penang Medical College
4 Jalan Sepoy Lines
Tel: 604-228 7171 Fax: 604-228 7272 E-mail: email@example.com
The New Zealand Aid Programme offers scholarships to people from Malaysia who are motivated to make a difference at home.
Applications open in early 2018 for tertiary study beginning early 2019. Read Application dates for more information.
The following scholarship types are available. Follow the links below for more information about the particular scholarship type.
New Zealand ASEAN Scholarship
New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarship
Candidates must meet all the New Zealand Scholarships eligibility criteria.
Read the full eligibility criteria
We want scholars who are interested in studying subjects that can improve the social and economic development of your country. We’ve chosen priority sectors that can help your country and that New Zealand has expertise in.
If you can show that your study is connected to any of these sectors, you are more likely to be selected.
These are the priority sectors:
- Agri-business management: agricultural economics, agricultural systems and management, rural development, logistics, supply chain and distribution management, value chain development, agriculture marketing, international agribusiness
- Agriculture production: animal science, veterinary nursing, plant science, horticultural science, soil science
- Agriculture trade and technology: Phytosanitary, bio-security, biotechnology, agricultural trade
- Post-harvest: food production, food sciences/technology, post-harvest processing, food storage and packaging, food safety
- Solar, hydro-electric and wind energy, energy engineering and renewable energy distribution systems,
- Market reform and sector management, including energy economics and energy efficiency
- Public policy, administration, finance, or governance in the above areas
Disaster risk management
- Reducing risk: hazard and vulnerability assessment, risk management, natural resource management, geology, geotechnical engineering, water resource management
- Readiness: disaster preparedness at national level or community level including public education
- Response: disaster response and emergency management
- Recovery: economic and social recovery from disasters
- Climate change adaptation: including planning for infrastructure, land use and water use
Public sector management/governance
- Economic policy: public financial management/reform, government budgeting, tax reform, public sector auditing, statistics, demography
- Education: policy, sector management and reform
- Public sector leadership: public administration, public policy and management, public sector governance, human resource capacity development, information management
- International trade and business: trade facilitation, trade policy
Private sector development
- Business/private sector management and leadership, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) development, entrepreneurship, marketing, accountancy
- Business finance, commerce
Read the What You Can Study page to see examples of qualifications for these subjects.
We are guided by both the Priority Sectors (above) and Selection Preferences when shortlisting candidates.
Make sure you understand our Selection Preferences. Including:
Under the ‘private sector development’ area, preference will be given to applicants interested in developing particular capabilities rather than generalist management and business administration
We get many enquiries that can be answered by reading the extensive information on our website. For example, see Eligibility, How to Apply or frequently asked questions.
For questions which are not answered by the information on this website, submit an online enquiry here (external link).